We want you to play in Pittsville!
5 Parks or Recreational Areas within 15 Miles
- Riverside Park (Pittsville)
Tennis; basketball; kayaking; canoeing; disc golf; fishing; walking trail
- North Wood County Park (5 miles north on Co. Rd A)
Camping; swimming; fishing; disc golf; swinging bridge; hiking
- Sand Hill Wildlife Area (12 miles south of Pittsville on Co. Rd X)
Hiking; biking, wild life, bird watching
- Powers Bluff (Arpin, north on Co. Road A to Co. Rd N and then follow signs)
Cross country skiing; tubing; nature trails; hiking; Native American history
- Lake Dexter (South of Pittsville on Hwy 80)
Camping; fishing; swimming; kayaking; canoeing; hiking
All parks have picnic areas and playgrounds
Booklets and maps available for ATV and snowmobile trails; motorcycles welcome!
Where to eat in Pittsville: Pittsville Café; Baum's Mercantile; Blue Bayou; Horsin Around Saloon; Subway; Cenex gas station
Relax, unplug and enjoy your time in the Center of the State!